Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

A Tool to Share

Husky all in one screwdriver
This is a tool every house hold and gardener should have.

First, the long shaft holds a screwdriver on either end. For different sizes of screws.  Each end has a flipable head for flat and Phillips.
Second, the screwdriver part  pointing to the handle, has squared off shaft to fit the holes on either end.
Unique?  You bet for me!! The "squared" shaft can be a grip for fingers to twist the screw into a hard to reach place.
I have had an unfinished wooden tray with predrilled holes for screws to attach handles.  The problem is the hole is too close to the "floor" of the tray. The handle on the screwdrivers I have including this  were  too large for turning. This puzzled me for a long, frustrating time.
Hubby pointed out the clever, clever idea of using the driver end without the handle. Worked perfectly!!

The ends of the shaft are 3/16 and  9/32 (fits most of the things I have)

I have seen on line they have upgraded this little jewel. It is still less than 10 dollars.
Husky brand has several more versions of this tool at various prices.

I highly recommend this tool




No comments: