Pages

Monday, June 11, 2018

DRAGON FLY

It's weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don't even amount to a couple of hours. ~James Lalropui Keivom
I am going through some changes that make me feel sad and yet, relieved.
Garden time has become too difficult at my age.  My gardens have been more work than beauty and I am just not able to do it any more.

There is always going to be a special moment, however, and I hope to have my camera handy.


Had to run into the house (well, maybe a fast walk) to get my camera.


This dragon fly does not have the clear looking wings.  It was an odd four black wings.


I hope she comes back some day.
There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams

No comments: