Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

ROUND PORCHES UPDATE



I think my motto should be;  Carpe Diem.  Roughly, enjoy yourself when you have the chance...
                                Roman poet Horace
Remember to click on picture for larger.Those who are using smart phone, turn picture sideways and tap the picture.
The first house is the best kept and didn't expect to see any others

      
This house is on the same side of the street a few doors down.

I WOULD LOVE TO TALK WITH SOMEONE AND FIND OUT THE STORY BEHIND THESE THREE HOUSES.


I missed this one because I had a stop sign.  It was too late to turn around and get a picture.  So, of course, early  the next morning, I'm on the road to Cleburne to capture this one.  It looks like a rental.
If you look closely, the posts are not on a concrete deck.  More like a sidewalk depth...



This house is in Burleson on Renfro Street.  I have been driving past it for years.  It was nothing special for a long time, at times may  have been vacant.  And, of all things, hubby (who never notices anything) told me he knew where there was a round porch. It is so pretty and fits on this corner nicely.

No comments: