Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

My very own shed




This is a great day, sore back and hands and all.  I have a "garden shed".
Well, not a shed, more like a horse trailer... That said, it has happy space out of the weather for  my old garden tools, blower/leaf shredder, and extension cord, Oh, you know, all the goodies accumulated for gardening.

I am even contemplating buying new tools!

This all came about because our son has bought a house and hubby wants him to have his Snapper. With a zero turn now, we don't need the smaller Snapper. He has been storing it in the horse trailer.




Now, its MINE!  It has a ramp that will be perfect for pulling my 2 wagons  into the shed .  Just to have the room to store them out of the weather is great. We are even thinking of hauling it to a more convenient area closer to the garden.

Right now, it is holding the in back (a shelf as well) paper leaf bags to keep dry..  The bags will be gone eventually and I finally, finally have a space for all my gardening detritus that is scattered all over the court yard.

Life is good.


No comments: