Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2017

December Super moon




                              When I saw this in my view finder, I was jumping up and down
                               I have tried and tried to get night pictures.  It helps to really
                               read the manual!



That's the moon peeking through the trees
I was standing on the road between our place and neighbors on the other side,  Unfortunately, they both had lots of lights on and it was a struggle to get a shot without the glare.

It was a lovely, calm night. The sky was black at this point.

I was struggling with the tripod and nearly missed this.  The yard is riddled with mole paths and the feet of the tripod slipped and dipped and was difficult to be very still.

I don't think the moon was this yellow.May have over compensated the exposure.

The sky was glowing while I waited for the moon.

I take way too many pictures of sunsets, but they are so beautiful!



The aura was whiter, but still pretty.

This picture is blurry and I have no idea why that piece of cloud is this color.

I was taking any shot I could, just in case I didn't capture the one below.





AMAZING






                         I am writing this on Christmas eve, Merry Christmas
(No, it is not snowing here)







No comments: