Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Winter isn't over

3" over ice, no big deal?  Not safe for me thank you
Life can be frustrating when your "brains grow in". TG&T
This morning, up in the wee hours as usual. I rambled to the kitchen for coffee and it was bright as day outside.  I peeked out the kitchen window and there was the moon in the trees and beautiful shadows.
I got so excited, forgot the coffee and went for my camera.  I adjusted it for night time and hooked up a tripod and headed for my garden boots.

Then, the brain kicked in; 75 years old................dark shadows......................ice last night........................

This snow will all be melted by this afternoon
 I put the camera down on the kitchen table and
went to my bedroom and my book.
                                                                                           
There is ice under all that lovely snow

Front porch view
 Even the messiest yard can benefit from a nice cover of snow.  Much prettier views than bare ground littered with leaves and Sweetgum tree balls.


No comments: