Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Bluebirds are busy

“In order to see birds it is necessary to become a part of the silence.” 
― Robert Lynd

“She decided to free herself, dance into the wind, create a new language. And birds fluttered around her, writing “yes” in the sky.” 
― Monique Duval
Don't forget to
click on picture to enlarge.


While I was busy shooting pictures of Waxwings, I inadvertently caught this precious picture.
No mistaking a male with a bit of nesting material.
I wonder where they are building the nest. I hope in the bird house they used last year.

I do have to tell a Waxwing story
We have a friend who is an avid animal rescuer in the Austin area.  They have animals on their beautiful place all the time.
One time, a mom brought her son with a box of sick looking birds, hoping our friend could save them.
Our friend told them they were not sick, they were drunk!
They had over done the berries and were falling down drunk.




No comments: