Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Whimsey on the side of the road

I don't have to travel far to enjoy a bit of whimsey.  On a county road a lot of people (including me) use to avoid the congestion of the main highway through town.  Instead of stressing, we (I) get to enjoy a bit of remaining country side. Farms/ranches tucked away before urban crawl really got going.

I checked  with the owner of this bit of whimsey and even love her email address.

I hope to present her fence as a bit of charm that one can pass and smile, and maybe slow down just a bit.








Oh, you have looked and passed on to the next photo. ..... I wonder if you really "looked".
On nearly every picket, if there is not a darling fantasy, there just might be a house on a house, a butterfly, a heart,

Or................ a little gate for "little people", a church


or................lady bugs, a chair, POLKA DOTS

Maybe the "little people " live here?









             

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired!
Extremely helpful information specifically the last phase :
) I deal with such information much. I used to bbe seeking tuis particular info for a very lengthy
time. Thank you and good luck.

Feel free to surf tto my webpage ... Los Angeles Video Production