Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Getting the hang of my camera


Don't forget to click on photo for larger views
"All your renown is like the summer flower that blooms and dies; because the sunny glow which brings it forth,soon slays with parching power."
-  Alighieri Dante

Today is Saturday,   yesterday was odd with cloud cover keeping temperature down until late afternoon. Still with humidity at 80%  sweated a lot.  Today will be 99. The  breeze was cool and I had every intention of working on the weeds and watering. The bees were busy and I went in the house and got the Sony Bloggie camera. It is getting easier to capture what I want






 My son would be so proud. He kept telling me to just take pictures and it will get easier.







1 comment:

Judy said...

Beautiful pictures of pink roses!
Judy