Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Early morning after rainy yesterday

Yesterday was a damp and sometimes sudden downpour kind of day.  I think I
have taken enough pictures of zinnias and then my obsession kicks in.
These are some I have edited to share here.



 The grasses are Ravenna grass
that looked so sad this spring. A little faith, fertilizer and rain and it is a good background!



Click on a picture to enlarge.
Enjoy!







Even dying, zinnias are so photogenic

I am not sure how I got this one. A combination of dew and a flash?
I had intended to pick "just a few", but why not an album of such beauty in MY GARDEN



A garden is always a series of losses set against a few triumphs, like life itself. ~ May Sarton

 


.A garden never knows when its over. ~ Paula Deitz

1 comment:

Judy said...

I love all your pictures and your blog.