Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ice

"The color of springtime is in the flowers, the color of winter is in the imagination." ~Ward Elliot Hour

The hacker is still around, please don't click on any blue high lighted words as I don't think this person should profit from my blog.
 
We woke this morning to snow/ice and cold.  We are very grateful not to have to be anywhere today. It looks as if we are in for a period of freezing temps.  The roads are iced over for the second day. I am going to fix a boiled dinner with a bit of left over ham.  Maybe even a loaf bread..................


I have spent a good bit of the morning trying to get the hang of my camera by taking pictures of the ice, the birds who braved the cold in search of food.  They know where to find it.

Don't forget to click on photo for larger pictures

I haven't got pictures of all the visitors. These are the most industrious.


Bewick's Wren

Female Cardinal

Male Cardinal



Dark eyed Junco


Red Bellied Woodpecker
Tufted Titmouse

White Winged Dove, the rain gauge is frozen solid




No comments: