Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Another Blogger with a great camera!

How do I describe this blog, other than I can only aspire for such gorgeous photos.

Odd name, and for me off putting as I detest grackles.............................but well worth a visit over and over.  OK, she does explain her reason for the name, makes sense in a way. I still don't like the little beasties.

The Grackle click here


It would be so neat to meet this lady.  She seems to think as I do.

When I started this effort, all I wanted to do was just have a place to write my thoughts on my adventures and misadventures in my garden.  I have now evolved into a camera in hand roamer.  I "see" with the blog in mind all the time.
The one blessing of my struggles of learning "how to blog" is that I have nearly completed sorting and sifting through my years of garden photos.  Over time, had so many duplicated (by the computer not me) pictures stashed in various picture places and even on an external hard drive and thumb drives...  CRAZY MAKING.

Nearly there and feel so smug I just know the computer will crash and those pesky duplicates will all reappear!!!

Keeping the good thought, I will practice my goal of using a CD-RW to store blog photos ONLY.

Have a happy new year all and may we gardeners be blessed with vision/dreams, strength, and a little help now and then to greater achievements in our gardens.

This is what I mean.  This is just a twig of an oak tree discovered as I was clearing out the dead plum thicket.  This is why I need the camera in my back pocket. Once the sun comes out.....................the frost is gone.  Talk about a Kodak moment. Actually, Sony moment. Took this with my new Bloggie camera. Still working out bugs, but takes great pictures.


Just a bit of vine






No comments: